Federal Bank has in their bouquet for you different housing loans that help you realize your dream home. Apart from loans with attractive interest rates for constructing houses and buying land, the bank also offers financial assistance for house warming. They also give loans for house renovations. There is a provision to transfer housing loans with other banks to Federal Bank. There are different property loan options too with the bank. It is very simple to avail loans from Federal Bank. The interest rates are highly competitive. The special features of different loans are listed below.
- Loan approved in very short time
- 85% of the amount approved as loan
- Very less paper work
- The loan repay period is more up to 30 years
- You can avail loan up to 1500 lakh rupees with a margin of 15-20%
- Loan on land and property (building) as security available
- You have to submit to the bank, KYC documents, income documents and property documents for availing loans.
House Plot Loan
- Processing done in short time
- Loan available for 60% of the land
- Less documentation and paper work
- Loan up to 25 lakh rupees
- Maximum repay period up to 60 months
- Photo Identity Card, Address Proof, Bank statement of the past 6 months, Land Tax Receipt and Title Deed are the documents to be produced.
- This section includes personal loans and loans for family and business needs. Also includes educational loans and loans for the marriage of girls.
- Fast processing of loans
- Low interest rates and EMI schemes
- Loan up to 5 crore rupees
- Can be availed as overdraft and term loan
- Less paperwork
- KYC documents and income documents to be produced
- House Warming Loan
- This is a special personal loan offered to present and potential customers of Federal Bank.
- A personal loan with no security
- Loan offered to those who have bought or completed construction of houses or apartments
- House Loan Rate+2% is the interest rate
- No lock in period
- Repay tenure up to 60 months
- For more information
There will be a stall of Federal Bank in the Kerala Property Expo to be held in Sharjah on the 28th and the 29th of June.