Dr. Sachin Menon
Prof. Dr. Sachin Menon is the Consultant Regional Director of American Heart Association (India, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Bangladesh), Professor of Medicine and Critical Care at Sree Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi. Dr. Sachin also works as Technical Committee Member of Kerala University of Health Sciences for School of Simulation.
- MBBS – Rajiv Gandhi Medical College, Mumbai (2002)
- MD (General Medicine) – Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai (2007)
- Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine – Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad (2009)
- Instructor & Faculty for AHA courses – BLS, ACLS, ACLS-EP
- Instructor and Course Director for Disaster Courses – BDLS & ADLS by the American Medical Association
- Instructor for Simulation based training
- Instructor and National Faculty for Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS), Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS) and Emergency Pediatric Care (EPC)
- Instructor for Advanced Hazmat Life Support (AHLS)
Training and Education, Critical care, Simulation based training , Quality and accreditation, Pre-Hospital care and trauma care are his areas of interest.