Santhigiri Ashram offers you the best with Kerala's Ayurveda Sanctity
Santhigiri is a highly rated brand manufacturing and marketing high quality of Ayurveda both classical and patent medicines keeping its cent percent traditional Kerala Ayurveda Sanctity. Put together Santhigiri is the largest manufacturer for Ayurveda & Siddha System of Medicines. Besides, Santhigiri Ashram operates Hospitals, Medical Colleges and Research Centers in both of these systems. The hospitals run by Santhigiri are well known for its high cure rates and we have treatments for almost all diseases.
Santhigiri Ashram, founded by Navajyothi Sree Karunakara Guru at Pothencode, Trivandrum is a voluntary charitable organization registered under Travancore – Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act 1955 with the registration number 88 / 78. The three main objectives of Santhigiri Ashram are Annadanam (Offering of food), Athurasevanam (Service to the ailing) and Atmabodhanam (Creating Spiritual Awareness).
Guru established Santhigiri Ayurveda & Siddha Vaidyasala now known as Santhigiri Healthcare & Research Organization for the realization of the above said second objective of Athurasevanam in 1972 at Trivandrum. Today it is producing 600 Ayurveda and Siddha medicines including 100 of proprietary formulations with more than 400 agencies and 84 Hospitals all over India and abroad. While the whole world is only thinking, about alternative medicines followed by integrated system of treatments, Guru has adopted practically integrated Ayurveda, Siddha systems with traditional Kerala Panchakarma Treatment methods.
When health care today is characterized by water – tight divisions like Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Naturopathy, Yoga, Homeopathy, Modern Medicine etc., Guru initiated a fresh beginning in the silver line principles of health care by practicing and propagating NAVA AROGYA DHARMA SIDHANTHAM. ideology by honoring all other sciences and get it honored by all other sciences as well with love by the GRACE OF GOD. This initiation was through the age old Indian system of Medicine – Ayurveda and Siddha which were handed over to humanity by the great sages and saints of the previous years.
The goodness of our medicines is that it is specially manufactured in the holistic ashram ambience with the blessings of the Guru apart from the prayers of the dedicated devotees who render service in the unit. So it is highly effective for prompt recovery of the ailments with high potency of the medicines. Therefore, Santhigiri medicines have got good public acceptance for genuine quality and excellent results.
The entire process is passed through state of art technological norms adopted and under strict quality control and supervision. All our medicines are approved and licensed by the State Drug Control Authority for sale in India and abroad. The manufacturing unit is GMP certified and strictly follows regulations laid down by the Drugs Controller of Government of Kerala. The nationwide 84 hospitals and 400 agencies stands as testimony for the presence of Santhigiri across the country. Moreover many Mobile Clinic Services are operating throughout India providing clinical services to the urban population with free Doctor's consultation.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SANTHIGIRI
- Santhigiri's medicines are approved by Govt. of Kerala as per the Kerala Govt. Servants Attendance Rules. 1960 "List of reimbursable Medicines Ayurveda medicines" and Approved by Govt. of India under Schedule 3 list of Ayurveda medicines for re – imbursement scheme of the Central Services Medical Attendance rules 1944. Santhigiri's Ayurveda Treatments are approved by all majour cashless treatment services in the country.
- Santhigiri has 2 Medical Colleges with 150 – 200 beds each. Santhigiri Siddha Medical College at Pothencode, Trivandrum, Kerala, is having 200 beds and specialized Doctors in all departments in Siddha System of Medicines. To propagate the goodness of Siddha system worldwide, it is using English instead of Tamil as instructing medium and it is the only one Siddha Medical College in the world which is instructed in English. The Santhigiri Ayurveda Medical College at Olassery, Palakkad, Kerala, is having 150 beds with specialized Doctors in all departments and all other facilities.
- Navajyothi Sree Karunakara Guru Research Centre for Ayurveda & Siddha, Uzhavoor, Kottayam, Kerala is having 50 beds and conducting clinical research in Ayurveda & Siddha.
- Santhigiri is promoting Health Tourism through in tie up with Kerala State Tourism Development Corporations (KTDC) Hotels, at KTDC Samudra Hotel, Kovalam, KTDC Mascot Hotel, Trivandrum, KTDC Water Scapes, Kumarakam, KTDC Tea County, Munnar, KTDC Aranya Nivas, Thekkady and KTDC Bolghatty Palace, Kochi
- Santhigiri's Panchakarma Treatments are distinguished from other treatment houses since it has been doing the treatments with traditional systems and in a Scientific method keeping the sanctity of Ayurveda at cent percent manner. The Ayurveda & Siddha Medicines as well as Panchakarma Treatments are in its genuine track from Santhigiri by all means.
Santhigiri has got Specific and Specialized Treatments for..
- Heart diseases including blocks in coronary artery veins
- Post CAV (Stroke) Treatment
- Cervical, Lumbar Spondilosis
- Back Pain, Joint Pains, Muscular Paisn
- Sprains, Dislocation
- Obesity, Psoriasis
- Psychosomatic Dissorders
- Migraines &Sinusitis
- Eye Diseases
- Sports Injuries
- Gynaec & Pediatric Diseases
The doctors are qualified and registered 'A' Class medical practitioners in Ayurveda Medicines and proved practitioners in Panchakarma Treatments. All the Panchakarma Therapists are qualified and experienced with greatest devotion and prayers since they are from Ashram ambience.
Santhigiri's Ayurveda Treatments are approved by all major Cashless Treatment Services in the country. Scientific & Industrial Research Organization, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India has recognized the Research activities of Santhigiri Ashram Dr. APJ. Abdul Kalam President of India has visited our Ashram and appreciated Santhigiri Ashram for their contribution in Healthcare sector. Also our honorable Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh has visited our ashram in connection with the inauguration of our Navajyothi Sree Karunakara Guru
Research Centre at Uzhavoor, Kottayam to dedicate the same for humanity at the birth place of our former President late Shri.K.R.Narayanan who donated his ancestral land to Santhigiri Ashram.
Our view is to render real Traditional Kerala Ayurveda & Panchakarma Treatments as well as to offer genuine Ayurveda Medicines to the General public in its true form. Our prime concern and motto is to propagate the goodness of Ayurveda and Siddha Systems of medicines abiding the NAVA AROGYA DHARMA SIDDHANTHAM formulated by GURU and build a healthy disease free India.
High class treatment facilities are offered for foreigners in the hospitals given below.
Santhigiri Siddha Medical College Hospital, Thiruvananthapuram
Situated in the Healthcare Zone of Santhigiri Ashram, Pothencode, Thiruvananthapuram, this 200 bedded Hospital offers Ayurveda & Siddha Treatments. Besides Ayurveda doctors, specialist Doctors for Siddha System of Medicine in all departments are available for consultation. A special Suite room designed for high class patients with two bedroom and living room is available in this hospital for a rent of Rs.12,000/- per day including food for one person.
Super Deluxe rooms with one bedroom, living room and balcony is also available for Rs.2500/- to Rs.4000/- per day. Other A/c and Non A/c rooms are available for Rs. 750/- to Rs.2000/- per day. All rooms are well maintained and connected with EPABX, Television and Free Wifi.
Santhigiri Ayurveda Hospital & Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram
This 80 bedded hospital is located near to the Spiritual Zone of Santhigiri Ashram, Pothencode, Thiruvananthapuram. Two Senior Doctors and four Junior Doctors are available for consultation round the clock. The patient rooms range from ordinary rooms to Suite room at the rate of Rs.600 /- per day to Rs. 3500/- per day. All rooms are connected with EPABX, Free Wifi and Television.
Navajyothi Sree Karunakara Guru Research Center for Ayurveda & Siddha, Uzhavur, Kottayam This Research Center in Ayurveda & Siddha is facilitated with 15 bedded hospital at the Ancestral Property of former President of India, K. R. Narayanan. 3 Senior Doctors and Research Assistants in Ayurveda & Siddha System of Medicines are available for consultation. The room rent ranges from ordinary rooms to Suite Room at the rate Rs.500/- to Rs.1500/- All rooms are connected with Free Wifi
Santhigiri Ayurveda Medical College Hospital, Olasseri, Palakkad
This medical college is facilitated with 150 bedded hospital in the remote area of Palakkad District out of the noise and pollution of City. Being a medical college, this hospital has specialist doctors in all departments. Surgeries in Ayurveda such as Ksharakarma and Ksharasootra which is very effective for Piles is done here. The rooms range from Ordinary rooms to Super Deluxe at the rate Rs.440/- per day to Rs.1650/- per day.
Santhigiri Ayurveda & Siddha Hospital, Kalpetta, Wayanad
Surrounded by the green lush of Wayanad hills, this Hospital offers almost all treatments in Ayurveda & Siddha. The cool climate here is apt for Ayurveda Treatments. The room rent ranges from Rs.350/- to Rs.600/-
Santhigiri Ayurveda & Siddha Hospital, East Nadakkave, Kozhikode
Located near to the Malayala Manorama Office at Kozhikode City, this 15 bedded hospital offers specialized treatments in Ayurveda & Siddha. A Senior Doctor and three junior Doctors serve this hospital round the clock
For room booking in any of our hospital Contact Ms. Anjana Puthran +919447300880
Santhigiri Ayurveda & Siddha Hospital will be having a stall at Kerala Health Expo which is going to be conducted in Sharjah on 14 th and 15 th of December