Girl dies after consuming insecticide accidentally
Posted on: 06 Jul 2012
Vadakkancherry: A girl died after consuming insecticide mistaking it to be juice. Rahna, 17, daughter of Raveendran from Anchumoorthimangalam, died on Thursday noon.
She is a first year degree student at Alathoor co-operative college. She joined the college on Thursday and after coming back form the first day's class, she consumed the insecticide, which was kept in a squash bottle accidentally.
Though she was rushed to Alathoor taluk hospital, her life could not be saved and died at 3 pm. Mother is Rajani and Renjith is her brother.